Tuesday, January 23, 2007

# 9 Thing : Useful Library related blogs and Newsfeeds

Topix.net is the easiest site for me to search. First of all, the out feature is well organized, and looks good. Also, it provides Recent Comments so that I can know what the hot issue is recently and read it. Technorati is more confusing for me. The font is too small and feature is not authentic.

I’m still familiar surfing through Internet search engines such as yahoo, google, or other web sites than RSS feeds. I noticed most RSS feed are boring to read due to lack of graphics. I rather read articles with graphics because I can understand better. But I agree that RSS feeds is more convenient for busy people.


I found a interesting blog through bloglines search tool.
lbr
This blog is made by librarians who work for Tutor.com's "Librarns By Request" service.

No comments: