Friday, January 19, 2007

# Thing 1: Getting start a blogging

When I heard we were going to have a lesson about blogging, I was excited. It seemed every young people have their own space on the web and put all the interesting things there. I, myself, sometimes read and enjoyed them what they post on their spaces. So, I was very interested about blogging, and I was so curious how they posted them. Also, I wished I could do like they did. However, I never thought the time would really come. I became a blogger and I have my own blog. It’s an exciting experience.

This experience made me feel good because I feel like I’m in the same world that my son gets into all day (I have a teenage son, and you know how crazy the boys get when they use the internet!). The fact that I know about this and can use blog gives me some degree of relief. Because, at least, I have a clue what the youngsters like my son indulge.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Good job on getting started. Your son will be asking you for advice soon :)