Tuesday, January 23, 2007

# Thing 8 : RSS Feeds and Bloglines

Too many information and technology are out there!! I need to catch my breath and catch up to so many new things. Even though it’s little hard for me, I know I want to continue it. Actually, I feel really good learning about new technology that I never tried to know about until Learning2.0.

I usually don’t surf the news through websites. I randomly surf topics which interests me that day. Because of this, I don’t have favorite topics or sites to visit often. RSS is a really good technology if you surf news or topics regularly. But for me, um… it’s okay. I signed in bloglines anyway.


To add feeds is like adding favorites to my computer. I saved my bank and credit cards' websites or other web sites I visted from time to time. So whenever I want to visit the websites I can simply click and surf. I add my feeds in San Jose Mercury News and Reader’s Club new review. I’m sure I will use bloglines more frequently to read these.

At first, I couldn't add my feed of bloglines to my blog. Mine has different feature from the example of Learning 2.0. In my bloglines, I could't find “share” tap. I struggled for hours to figure out where the "share" tap was. Then finally I recognized the feature was changed, and the "share" is the bottom line of "addtional feature." I believe I'm not the only one who was confused in search of the "share" tap.


Thanks Anna for helping me to add bloglines' feeds to my blog!

No comments: